I am the burning bush that joyfully ignites, lights, loves and heals.
I agree, wanna do the same...
kerja yang ntah datang dari mana kan...WTH....
We are still new...Let's toughen up & hope that time passes by faster so we can hand our bundles to the next group of freshies!hahahahahaha!!!
nas: it's been quite tough for us the newbies. kan.raman: that's why! i got tons of keje yang tertangguh!jarod: ha ha. that's a wonderful idea to be remembered. haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I agree, wanna do the same...
kerja yang ntah datang dari mana kan...
WTH....
We are still new...
Let's toughen up & hope that time passes by faster so we can hand our bundles to the next group of freshies!
hahahahahaha!!!
nas: it's been quite tough for us the newbies. kan.
raman: that's why! i got tons of keje yang tertangguh!
jarod: ha ha. that's a wonderful idea to be remembered. haha
Post a Comment