I am the burning bush that joyfully ignites, lights, loves and heals.
Looks good.I hope that you NEEDED this...I hope you do NOT dump it into an already big pile in your closet!
damn beautiful........ni buat aku jeles teramat ni
Kat mana ko beli?.Hr tu cari kasut gak kat Butik Adidas, tak nampak pun...
Period??? hehehehe..
jarod: im not that kind of girl. totally.ann: go and grab it while it's still on sale!k.su: heh heh. shopaholics do always find what she wants. sm: ngade. not that 'period'. :p
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks good.
I hope that you NEEDED this...
I hope you do NOT dump it into an already big pile in your closet!
damn beautiful........ni buat aku jeles teramat ni
Kat mana ko beli?.Hr tu cari kasut gak kat Butik Adidas, tak nampak pun...
Period??? hehehehe..
jarod: im not that kind of girl. totally.
ann: go and grab it while it's still on sale!
k.su: heh heh. shopaholics do always find what she wants.
sm: ngade. not that 'period'. :p
Post a Comment