Have you experienced this?
I did. It happened last Saturday when I went to climb the Bukit Sin On with friends at work.
So how did that happened? We started climbing at 4.35 pm. I don’t know how high is the bukit because this is my first time. So, as a ‘kononnya’ fit person, I jogged up when first started climbing. I was doing good at this time. Still.
People said don’t be over-confident if you are unsure what’s ahead of you. I followed one male friend and after 20 minutes walking, I started to feel dizzy, the leg cramp, unstability to stand- everything jumbled up and we have to stop for a while.
I stopped to catch some breath, drank some water and sat down. At that time I was telling myself “I can’t go anymore!! How can I get down later?!?” and I told him that once I reached the top, I don’t want to go down and I will never ever follow you guys anymore!!
Along the journey, the only question that came out from my mouth was “How far more?” and he kept saying ‘Quarter left. Quarter left..” and I trusted him!
When we reached Bukit Berdiri as what people called, I stopped again to drink some water and catch some breath at the kaki bukit. It was a very long and curam bukit ahead of me.
After ¾ of Bukit Berdiri, I stopped and this time, my head was spinning, my vision became berpinar-pinar and I can’t stabilise myself well. I knew that I have pushed myself to the limit. At that time, it was already 40 minutes walking. Opps, climbing actually. I felt like throwing out and finally there it goes~ it went out, and out and out.
Once all the things in my stomach were thrown out, I felt better. Much much better. Fuh~ lega rasanya.
And we reached the top at 5.25 pm.
Phew.. What an experience. Jalan sampai muntah.
Seriously, this is like a ‘killing u softly’ bukit. But I hate the fact that I think I am going to make this as an evening exercise regularly. And the view from up there was irresistible. You can view the whole Twu.
I went there for the second time yesterday and snapped this photo. Weehuu!
Just imagine, how many calories and fat I can cut off in 55 minutes climbing up the bukit? And talking about that, I still have 5 stubborn kg to be cut off. And I think this new-found activity can help me to lose them.
I did. It happened last Saturday when I went to climb the Bukit Sin On with friends at work.
So how did that happened? We started climbing at 4.35 pm. I don’t know how high is the bukit because this is my first time. So, as a ‘kononnya’ fit person, I jogged up when first started climbing. I was doing good at this time. Still.
People said don’t be over-confident if you are unsure what’s ahead of you. I followed one male friend and after 20 minutes walking, I started to feel dizzy, the leg cramp, unstability to stand- everything jumbled up and we have to stop for a while.
I stopped to catch some breath, drank some water and sat down. At that time I was telling myself “I can’t go anymore!! How can I get down later?!?” and I told him that once I reached the top, I don’t want to go down and I will never ever follow you guys anymore!!
Along the journey, the only question that came out from my mouth was “How far more?” and he kept saying ‘Quarter left. Quarter left..” and I trusted him!
When we reached Bukit Berdiri as what people called, I stopped again to drink some water and catch some breath at the kaki bukit. It was a very long and curam bukit ahead of me.
After ¾ of Bukit Berdiri, I stopped and this time, my head was spinning, my vision became berpinar-pinar and I can’t stabilise myself well. I knew that I have pushed myself to the limit. At that time, it was already 40 minutes walking. Opps, climbing actually. I felt like throwing out and finally there it goes~ it went out, and out and out.
Once all the things in my stomach were thrown out, I felt better. Much much better. Fuh~ lega rasanya.
And we reached the top at 5.25 pm.
Phew.. What an experience. Jalan sampai muntah.
Seriously, this is like a ‘killing u softly’ bukit. But I hate the fact that I think I am going to make this as an evening exercise regularly. And the view from up there was irresistible. You can view the whole Twu.
I went there for the second time yesterday and snapped this photo. Weehuu!
Just imagine, how many calories and fat I can cut off in 55 minutes climbing up the bukit? And talking about that, I still have 5 stubborn kg to be cut off. And I think this new-found activity can help me to lose them.
4 comments:
muntah maybe coz your mucus/flam stuck around throat area, or even the low air pressure, or even empty/half empty stomach... or even al together... so, yeah...
People who are severely unfit will usually vomit after an sudden unexpected surge of strenuous physical activity.
hahaha~~
That's a great way to lose weight!
Sweat & vomit at the same time!
ape lagi yang kau nak lose weyy? nanti tinggal tulang je hahah
nas: i call myself 'fit'. haha.
j: lumayan!
t: tunggu tgl tulang dulu baru aku stop. haha
Post a Comment