How time flies. We are coming to the end of Feb. March is around the corner. I've been very very quite here by the way. I think it's time for me to start writing again.
The classes have been great. Earlier I only have 14 periods and after 3 times changes it's now 17. Jealous puh-lease...
Earlier this year, I had a few problems with one of my SKM class. In technical school, SKM is course for students who do not qualify to enter vocasional courses. Vocasional is for those who do not qualify to enter technical courses. It's three stages of courses and you can imagine how 'good' they are.
And at first, they do not have any motivation to learn. At all. They kept telling me " ala teacher, bukan kami tau sume ni teacher.. Bahasa Melayu pun kami gagal.. apa lagi ini teacher.. bahasa Bugis kami tau la.."
and once I started talking in 'our' language, they started whispering among themselves, " cakap bugis suda teacher kita..."
Its getting better now as I've tackled the 'heart' or 2 taikos in the class. Here we go.
Right. The 'sabun' incident actually urged to write again. Here. It happened last week when i entered the class right after the recess. One student come to me to get permission to go to the washroom. Its just right after recess, so at first i refused to let him. Then he said " nda tahan suda ni teacher.. tolong la.." Then, off he go.
Lama tau die pegi toilet. When he entered the class, one of his friends asked him "sabun ka?" Then the boy beside him ketawa kuat-kuat. They started teasing the boy who just came in from the toilet.. Asking him why he took a very long time and he said, "mati air ba tadi teacher. Kene tunggu dulu lama-lama baru ada air.."
Kuat-kuat geng lelaki in my class gelak. And now I started to understand.
He became tired and for 3 periods classes he dozed off for a while. I started teasing him " Ni kenapa penat sangat ni? Buat keje apa sampai penat sangat ni.."
The other boys were enjoying it and for 3 periods class, the other students semua segar and active in class.
Tak senonoh betul!!!
3 comments:
Budak2 teknik la yang kenalkan aku dgn term 'sabun' ni. Memang tak senonoh btul.
sabun tu masturbate ke sayda?
Yes, it does sound like masturbate.
That's what boys of that age think of all the time... SEX.
Post a Comment