It's been so long I dont quite remember the last time I write. The only thing that I write dutifully now is my lesson plan for work. Even those, im lacking few weeks I must say.
This is not good. My writing is becoming worsen.
My life has been so monotonous with not so much to write about. Im having the same routine each week and time passed by so fast it's already reaching mids of 2014.
My not so little boy has getting heavier instead the fact that he is not a fan of rice, noodles etc (he lives with biscuits! ), few more words to pronounce and 'mummy' is not yet on the list. Boooooo -____-.
Sometimes when I carry him I feel like he is getting taller than me in any minute. He is such a doll most of the time and I wish he will stay like that for a long time.
I think I will write frequently after this. Just hang on there because I think im back.
Salam and greetings.

No comments:
Post a Comment