“ engkaulah sayangku, tiada yang lain saat ini, engkaulah yang ada di hati, engkaulah yang ada di hati… duhai kekasihku, hanyalah dirimu yang ku mahu, tiada yang lain di hati, selamanya hanya dirimu…” (Judika- Bukan rayuan gombal) My phone alarm woke me up at 5.20am. woken up with red eyes; gosh, I don’t have enough sleep last nite.
Walking like a zombie to the bathroom, brushing my teeth then tiptoeing towards kitchen to prepare my sahur. This was what I have for sahur.
sambil makan sambil golek2 atas katil. Gile x semangat sahur kan? i didn’t finish the spirulina nestum(the green one) that I prepared. It’s so eeeuuuuw!!! My throat just can’t accept the taste. I bought this because mak said it’s nice. She drinks it. I asked her whether ada rasa mcm herba2 dak? Coz I don’t like the taste; but mak said “takde lah. Ok je rasa die. Sedap…”.
Mak, it’s terrible ok. I can’t drink it. So the whole packet that I bought will not be touched anymore. Bawak balik la nmpaknye.
.jpg)
My habit during sahur is I must drink a lot of water. Sampai rasa cam nk muntah. Huhu. The water was full before, I drank it until it almost finish. I was nota able to finish it tho, because my tummy was already full with water.
Wish that I will be ok for the first day today. ;)
1 comment:
spirulina tu good for the body and soul tau! bak sini meh pak cik yg makan :p
Post a Comment